Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day number 14 :: Open Hands




Since part of the challenge is to find something from that day to be thankful for, I am still on the subject of D-now!! Anyway, this band - The Matt Papa Band - came and sung worship all weekend. They were overall great - and I even bought the CD which isn't something I usually do. I loved his passion for the true essence of worship, not just the music.

He sung a song called "Open Hands" that totally hit home with me.
Here is a little part of it. I'll put a link so you can hear it for yourself. Seriously check it out.. good stuff :)

And I lift my hands open wide let the whole world see how you've loved, how you died, how you set me free!
Free at last I surrender all i am with open hands
with open hands

Verse 2:
To finally let go of my plans
These earthly kingdoms built of sand Jesus at your cross I stand with open hands





No comments:

Post a Comment