Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day number three :: Goddaughter

Maria Kristina Maniaci

My Goddaughter (also known as niece) means more to me than a single blog could ever contain. Maria will be four in just two short weeks, yet she is so caring and passionate for people. She knows when i'm having a rough day, even sometimes before my closest friends. Her simple words of "Whats wrong aunt Warren? You sad? You want chocolate?" brings a goofy smile to my face each time. The excitement that she shows when I tell her we are going to hang out for the weekend brings pure joy to me. Or the mornings before church that she crawls into my bed and we lay around and talk for an hour.  I cherish these years that she finds it awesome to hang out with her Aunt. I am blessed to be able to call her my Goddaughter. I want to be "that" mentor in her life, and lead her to Christ effectively. I pray our relationship only grows and I can truly invest into her.





No comments:

Post a Comment