Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day number two :: Dorms.

Dorm life is something that has so many pro's and so many con's. Ultimately, the good definitely outweighs the bad. I love being able to come back to my room (without driving) and be able to have some peace and quiet. After all those crazy 12 hour days on campus, its nice to be able to come back and relax quickly.

Some of my favorite things about living on campus are:
Community
Sleep in later for classes
MBU food!!!.......
Roommate conversations
Hall activities
The deer outside my window
Living partially on your 'own'
Trying every possible way of making something edible in the microwave
Mattress sledding
Being able to attend more events


1 comment:

  1. ...one of your favorite things is MBU food????

    I'm slightly concerned for you.

    ReplyDelete