Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day number seventeen :: Sun



How beautiful is that? Ridiculously beautiful.

Anyway, the sun holds a lot of meaning.. one (the most obvious) is that it gives us light, energy etc. not to mention the wonderful sunsets and sunrises we get to witness to EVERY day. I absolutely love that blessing and never take it for granted. Also, the sun can make peoples day better, like coming out after a rain storm.

On the day I was supposed to update day 17 (fell behind!) a friend asked me a simple question. She said, "Will the sun still rise tomorrow?" She asked this because the silly rough day I was having was so small in retrospect to my God. I am so thankful for that humble question, and of course that friend.

So, I ask you, Will the sun still rise again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment