Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day number nine :: Chiropractors



Yay Chiropractor!

For the past two or so weeks, I've had an achey neck. Thats never a lot of fun, especially when youre crouched over a computer writing papers for too much of the day. I wanted to see a chiropractor, but I am a poor college student. That usually becomes an issue in times like these.

But NOT this time! :) I found a fabulous place called Tree Top Chiropractic. The lady there did a wonderful job in making me feel better and stretching out my neck.(she could even guess how many credit hours I was taking by how tense I was. Haha!) Anyway, they do an unusual payment method which makes it super convenient. Instead of a standard fee, you can feel free to donate to their cause. Its completely confidential, and you just slip however much you want to give in a little box. I love places like these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment