Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day number 16 :: Conversations

 

I cant count the amount of times just this semester that I have had a day that I just wanted to be over. It seems like i've had more bad days than I would have liked lately, and I'm totally not a fan of that.
However, God knows my heart. Simple enough, right?
He knows the things that He can bless me with to turn an entire situation or even day around. He continues to bless me with conversations with friends that go far beyond my own little world and my own little problems to see the bigger picture in life. When I take my eyes off of selfish wants and needs, petty issues just dont seem to consume me anymore.
I love being able to sit down with someone and become vulnerable with them about what is truly on our hearts. Its also eye opening to see how much each and every person desperately needs a savior; therefore the urgency to make disciples is that much more real.
God showed me His glory from bad days, to great conversations, to wanting to share the Gospel more... What an awesome God I serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment