Friday, November 5, 2010

Day number five :: Roommate

Roommates...

As you can see from this picture, I was being a studious student. It is approaching a Friday night and I have more homework to do than possibly physically possible for one weekend. I had my computer open, 8 page New Testament paper being written, and stressed as all get out.

Annnnnndddd here is my roommate, here to force me to let loose a little and live. Here she is singing me a song, (I'm pretty sure the one that is the 5-minute Wizard of Oz song.. dont ask) Tonight she is performing again in our schools play, Godspell. Singing and dancing like a fool is just in her nature, and although at 2 in the morning it drives me crazy, I still love her and am ridiculously thankful to have her in my life, and to learn to live a little :)


No comments:

Post a Comment